Yellow is such an oblivious color to some. Some people believe the color is ugly, yet it is the color for respect. Ironic? I would think so. Wild flowers are more gorgeous than mass produced ones. "Wild" makes it a total individual from all the rest. On their own, giving them their own perk. I want to know your opinion on colors; their meanings. And of course, my photo itself. Photography is my hobby, but I've been told by a few people that I should make it a career. Give me your personal opinion. Be a total critic, but not a douche. Be as honest as possible, without bitching me out. Tell me everything that comes to your mind when you see my photography. Every thought, comment, and rude remark. Every sense it touches...without grossing me out. Thanks; just leave a comment, dear.AIoA (pronounced "eye-oh-uh") We are a internationally recognized foundation, whose goal is to introduce the indigenous peoples of the internet to the artwork of your everyday citizen. Funny or otherwise, you can find it here.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Yellow is such an oblivious color to some. Some people believe the color is ugly, yet it is the color for respect. Ironic? I would think so. Wild flowers are more gorgeous than mass produced ones. "Wild" makes it a total individual from all the rest. On their own, giving them their own perk. I want to know your opinion on colors; their meanings. And of course, my photo itself. Photography is my hobby, but I've been told by a few people that I should make it a career. Give me your personal opinion. Be a total critic, but not a douche. Be as honest as possible, without bitching me out. Tell me everything that comes to your mind when you see my photography. Every thought, comment, and rude remark. Every sense it touches...without grossing me out. Thanks; just leave a comment, dear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment