I'm not a dancer. In fact, I am probably whiter than snow. However, I love watching dancing! And if you know me, (By the way, Hi, I'm Bailey. Nice to mee you. And now you know me for sure) I'm easily impressed. So, honestly, you could do something really stupid and I'll love it (but mostly because I'll find it funny).
Anyways, I love watching dance shows; mainly America's Best Dance Crew. And this week, Live to Dance premiered on CBS. You know how Paula left American Idol because of all the crap with her contract? Well...she's back. She is the head judge of this new show. It's actually a pretty good show! The best part is that there is no age limit for competitors, so you can see 8 year old dancing one minute, and an 80 year old the next. As always with talent shows, the auditions are the best part. Most of them are horrible, but some of them...were incredible to watch.
Meet Jalen. He's 9. He's awesome. But...if I were you, I would just let it load and then skip to 1:08
-Zoey